Its a good news for class X and XII students that UP education board which is known as Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik and Intermediate Siksha Parishad(UPMSP) is going to announce their 2017 result on 9 June at 12:30 PM. High school(10th) and Intermediate(12th) students, who have appeared in board conducted exams consecutively from 16 March to 21 April and 18 March to 1 April, can check result online at www.upresults.nic.in
UP Board Result 2017
In India, Uttar Pradesh state education board is the biggest government undertaken organisation which conducts every year Madhyamik or high school and Intermediate exams between March to April. This year also board arranged exam, where a total number of 34 lacs of 10th class and 26 lacs of intermediate students appeared from various UP districts high schools. All the students, appeared on 16 March to 1 April event, are eagerly waiting for their expected 2017 result.
Last year in 2016 the 10th and 12th result released on 15 May, but 2017 result is little delayed due to Uttar Pradesh assembly election. With a notification UPMSP board has officially declared the news confirming about the 2017 result release date with time that is 9 June 12:30 PM. From then all candidates will be able to check scorecard by name,roll number and school. Students will also be able to download and printout result marksheet from UP board’s online portal at www.upresults.nic.in. For any inquiry, notification, scholarships information or other latest news updates about 2017 UP Board result, check out this website at www.upmsp.edu.in. Though jobprostuti.com will provide all the recent updates on 2017 class X and XII result in this post
Latest Update : ‘The 2017 result’ of Uttar Pradesh High school and Intermediate 60 lakh students(UP total population is 199581477), has just now officially declared on a press conference by the UPMSP board. Candidates now can check result in this page
How to check UP Board 10th & 12th Result 2017
All high school and intermediate students can check 2017 result online and offline. Students, who can’t check result online can sms to know the score card in offline mode. To check current result online, visit below mentioned websites. Here students need to follow all the steps to check 2017 school, name and rollnumber wise results
Details :- 1. First of all log in UP board’s official website at www.upresults.nic.in or www.upmsp.edu.in
2. For accurate result information, students are advised to visit the first website
3. After logging in the above website put your credentials like name, date of birth or select standard 10th or 12th
4. Press enter after submitting all the informations
5. On next screen result with total marks and grade will be displayed.
6. Any students, get passed or got compartmental in any subject, take a printout of result in pdf format for future reference like review answer paper etc.
To get the result by sms write :-UP12RollNumber – send it to 56263
UP10<space>Roll Number – send it to 56263
Keep visiting jobprostuti.com’s page to get 2017 class X and XII latest updates,news and result link.
Direct Result Download Link provided here to check UP board Result
UP Board class 10 and 12 Result Statistics
UPMSP publishes districtwise 10th and 12th toppers list along with merit list. It is expected to board that 2017 result would be improved by pass percentage. Previous years trend shows that girls do better result than boys, it is fact that this year result also the trend likely to be continued. Let’s have a look at last few years result statistical data-
UP board class 10 statistics-previous years
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percent||Girls Pass Percent|
UP board class 12 statistics-previous years
Overall Pass Percentage
|Boys Pass Percent||Girls Pass Percent|
UP Board result: Class 10 Toppers list of 2016
Here is a list of students who topped in 2016 UP board result
1. Soumya Patel, Vibgyor Public school, Raibareli 98.67%
2. Ekra and Umra, Vibgyor Public school, Raibareli 98.17%
3. Nisha Sahu, Shivaji Inter College, Kanpur, 97.83%
4. Garima, Surya Narayan Singh Uma School, Rukkindainpur, 97.83%
5. Disha Kesharwani, Haji Md. Amin Inter College, Basti, 97.83%
6. Pragati Tripathi, GSAS academy Basti, 97.64%
7. Kirti Singh, SKD Academy Inter College, Lucknow, 97.50%
UP Board result : Class 12th toppers list 2016
1. Sakshi Verma , Maharani Laxmibai Memorial Inter College, Barabanki (98.20%)
2. Pratima & Sonali, Maharani Laxmibai Memorial Inter College, Barabanki (98.00 %)
3. Divyansi , Mahendra Neelam GIC Tivra Kannoj (97.80%)
4. Prena Verma,Maharani Laxmibai Memorial Inter College, Barabanki(97.80%)
5. Divya & swati , Mahendra Neelam GIC Tivra Kannoj (97.60%)
6. Amrita Singh, NASN Inter College, Raibareli (97.40%)
7. Chitransi & Neetu, Mahendra Neelam GIC Tivra Kannoj (97.40%)
8. Aayushi Singh, Sri Sai Inter College, Barabanki (97.40%)
About UP education board UPMSP
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad was set up in the year 1921at Allahabad by an act of United Provinces Lesgislative Council. It conducted its first examination in 1923. This is one of India’s first board which adopted 10+2 education system. UPMSP or Secondary education council Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad is world’s highest organisation operating high school and intermediate level examination. The Education Director of UPMSP is Amar Nath Verma and the Secretary is Shell Kumari Yadav. Currently the council is preparing 2017 result for near about 64 lakh students.
The major functions the board focuses are – A) To prescribe books and courses for High school and Intermediate level B) To grant recognition to aspiring schools C) To conduct High school and Intermediate examination D) To provide equivalence to the examinations conducted by other boards
There in Uttar Pradesh a few secondary schools are goverened by Indian Council of Secondary Education(ICSE) and Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE). But lack of some infrastructure or any other issues, these schools want recognition of the UP board. Presently there are more than 22,000 secondary schools recognised by UP board of High school and Intermediate education.
Jobprostuti wishes all the students success